- Minimum age for swimming lessons is 3 Years old.
- Please book in for only ONE lesson time, in one of the 2 available sessions (Ex: Winter 1 OR Winter 2).
- For Summer sessions- book only ONE week.
- If you make a mistake, just contact me, and I will fix it.
- If I notice a mistake, I will keep the first booking and remove any others.
Using the Wait List
- Please use the wait list ONLY if you cannot find a time that fits your schedule.
- Please book ONE wait list spot per child, per session, on a day and a time that you could come.
- If you have your child/children booked in for a lesson, in one session (ex. Winter 1) please DO NOT use the wait list.
- If you make a mistake, just contact me, and I will fix it. If I notice a mistake, I will keep the first wait list booking, and remove the rest.
How is the wait list used?
The wait list will be available for one week after the initial enrollment. After that time, the people on the wait list become my wait list data bank. If a cancellation occurs, people on the wait list will be emailed to try and fill it.I realize that using the wait list only once may not reflect your availability, so I will send out emails to the whole list.
When all the cancellations are filled, and it is time for the next enrollment, all people still on the wait list will be given the opportunity to pre enroll for the next session.
Fees as of September 2016 are calculated at $27.00 per half hour lesson. This includes the student’s entry to the pool, and HST. To determine the full cost of any given session, multiply the number of lesson in a session, by $27.
All payments are due on the first day of swimming lessons. Payments can be made in cash or by cheque. I cannot accept post-dated cheques.
Entry into the Pool
The Swimming Lesson fee includes the student’s entry into the pool. Parents and siblings are not included. Please see the front desk for information about purchasing passes for the pool.
Please bring your own towels.
The pool, located in a hotel, is a non-guarded facility, with a parent supervision policy.
Therefore a child may be in the water supervised from the deck by his/her parent/guardian before or after the lesson.
If the parent/guardian has to leave the pool area the children must either be 1) actively having a lesson or 2) with the parent or guardian.
Parent/guardians may supervise from the deck if the child can stand up comfortably in the shallow end.
Children who cannot stand up in the shallow end (cannot touch the bottom) must be completely out of the water when not actively involved in the lesson.
In the case of a Storm Day, you will be contacted by phone to cancel and set up a make-up day.
For mechanical problems with the pool, you will be contacted by phone as early as possible, and set up a make-up day as close to the regular day as possible.
If a student has a conflict on a lesson day ( ex: hockey game ,school concert,etc), a make-up lesson is not provided.
Fees cannot be pro-rated or refunded for missed lessons.